At Bailey Company, we can assist during the pre-construction process, design your next home or office, or build your home or office from existing construction plans.
Most people don’t think to call a builder until a location is selected. At The Bailey Company, we like to be involved as early in the process as possible. Bring us in early will allow us to assist with:
- Project planning and scheduling
- Budget management
- Site evaluation
- Site development
- Utility availability studies
- Design management
- Codes review
In a design-build situation, you hire us to design and build your home or office. Then our experienced architects design your home or office for our certified contractors to build. This process includes enhanced, integrated communication between designer and builder, which results in greater efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Your idea
Step 2: Our architects design and actualize your vision
Step 3: Approval of design from you
Step 4: We go through the planning and permitting process for you
Step 5: We build it
You can also bring us your construction plans and have us implement them. We offer both cost-plus (you pay us a total percentage of the construction costs) and fixed-price options.
- Timely, accurate, reliable information
- Expert knowledge of market conditions and hard bid project costs
- Excellent local and regional subcontractor resources
- Ability to ensure ultimate cost is within budget
- Approximately 90% of work is competitively bid
- Forecasting techniques based on past projects
- Invoicing based on progress
- Cash flow updated as schedule progresses
- General accounting and budgeting
- Construction is estimated at 7 – 9 months following approved design
- During design, estimated schedules based on each preliminary design
- Comprehensive schedules, updated monthly, provided during construction process
- Approach to sharing of cost savings is 50%
- Office administration, project management, contract execution, scheduling
- Contractor’s fee, overhead & profit would total 6% of construction costs
- The contractor’s fee of pre-construction services is 1% of the construction costs, up to $10,000.
- Site superintendent, job site trailer, computer with wi-fi accessibility, temporary sanitation facility, trash dumpsters and removal
- Anticipate 5% of direct costs (under normal conditions), excluding permits, tap fees, hook up fees, and construction utilities
With great pleasure we will be able to establish to you iphone monitoring software if your neighbor. I will assume that he is a hamster. If he not against. It is also possible to establish cell phone tracking software so he wouldn’t learn about it.